Dive deep into the layers of the earth with our visually engaging Layers of the Earth Lesson Plan, which describes the four main layers of the Earth and identifies some characteristics of each layer. Engage collaborative learning and build confidence while solidifying understanding as students interactively identify and describe the layers with the class.
Layers of the Earth Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Lesson Content Pages
- Lesson Content Review Page
- Crossword Puzzle
- Creative In Class Activity Ideas – Layers of the Earth Numbers Game
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!