Our Math Properties Lesson Plan explores several math properties including: the Commutative/Associative Properties of Addition and Multiplication, Distributive Property, Additive and Multiplicative Identity/Inverse Properties. With experiential activities, student will understand how to identify and use the various math properties.
Math Properties Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Math Properties.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining the definition of math properties, addition, multiplication, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!