This interesting lesson introduces students to the Mayan Civilization and the events during its time-period in history. Many students may know very little about the Mayans, though it was one of the most advanced civilizations in history along with the Aztecs and Inca. There is an incredible amount of information available for study, and this lesson is an overview of the main characteristics of the Mayans.
Maya Civilization Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Maya Civilization
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!