The lesson is a further in-depth study of metamorphosis, both complete and incomplete, with the focus on insects and amphibians. Most students are familiar of the changes an animal experiences as it grows from an egg to adult, but may not clearly understand the stages and how some animals mature differently than others. It is recommended teachers use one of more of the videos showing the stages of metamorphosis.
Metamorphosis Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Metamorphosis
- Hands-on homework activities
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!