Teach the history and significance of the Mexican American War with our engaging Mexican American War Lesson Plan. Students will be able to summarize the Mexican-American War, identify people, events, and the results of the war, as well as label the territory/states obtained following the war.
Mexican American War Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Mexican American War
- Map Activity for states and territories involved in the Mexican American War
- Mexican American War themed crossword puzzle
- Answer Key
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!