Demonstrate how to understand and apply fact families to finding missing addends and subtrahends with our Missing Addend Subtrahend Lesson Plan. This lesson also addresses how to solve for missing addends and subtrahends in word problems. Ample practice creating fact families and fun game activities are included to generalize understanding.
Missing Addend Subtrahend Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Missing Addend Subtrahend.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on applying and understanding fact families to find missing addends, how to solve word problems, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!