Use our Mixed Numbers, Introduction Lesson Plan to demonstrate the components of mixed numbers. Students will learn how to covert from a mixed number into an improper fraction and from an improper fraction to a mixed number. This interactive lesson includes a fun scavenger hunt that engages critical thinking skills and reinforces understanding.
Mixed Numbers, Introduction Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Mixed Numbers.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining the components of mixed numbers, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!