Our Molecules and Matter Lesson Plan explores matter by comparing and contrasting atoms, molecules, and compounds. Develop analytical and critical thinking skills as students explore the common characteristics of solids, liquids and gases. This fun, hands-on lesson also provides opportunity to deepen understanding with additional resources.
Our Molecules and Matter Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Molecules and Matter Presentation Activity
- Crossword Puzzle
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!