In our More About Angles Lesson Plan, students apply vocabulary to angles and explore the relationship of angles and their names to a transversal. This lesson also demonstrates the relationship of angle measurement to types of angles. Utilize concept imagery to reinforce understanding as students develop their chart with the name, definition and drawn representation of angle relationships.
More About Angles Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Angles.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on applying vocabulary of angles, types of angles, and their relationship.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!