There are specific steps to multiplying large numbers. This lesson provides students with the specific steps needed to multiply large numbers. These steps are called an algorithm because they are followed each time a large multiplication problem is solved. The steps are presented in the with examples so students can follow along and then practice using the steps.
Multiplication of Larger Numbers Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Multiplication of Larger Numbers
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Multiplication of Larger Numbers
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!