Help your students learn tips and tricks that will make it easier for them to solve math problems in their heads with this lesson focused on multiplying and dividing by ten. The lesson begins by introducing base-10 and other place value related vocabulary. The lesson also explores exponents and has students practice using exponents to solve math problems.
Multiply-Divide by 10 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Multiply-Divide by 10
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Multiplying and Dividing by 10
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!