The useful lesson explains three different methods that can be used to multiply single-digit numbers by ten. The strategies are modeling, repeated addition and the zero trick. Each strategy is presented with examples for the teacher to demonstrate for students. The lesson can be used with other lessons related to multiplication.
Multiply One-Digit Numbers by 10 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Multiply One-Digit Numbers by 10
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Multiply One-Digit Numbers by 10
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!