Prepare students to multiply and divide fractions and mixed numbers with our Multiplying and Dividing Fractions Lesson Plan. This lesson also demonstrates the use of factoring for multiplying and dividing fractions and mixed numbers. Students engage in peer learning with a fun dice activity to reinforce application, self-correction and identifying mistakes.
Multiplying and Dividing Fractions Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Multiplying and Dividing Fractions.
- Hands on homework activities giving students the ability to multiply and divide fractions and mixed numbers.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!