Our Native Americans Lesson Plan introduces the culture and lifestyle of Native Americans. The interactive lesson allows students an opportunity to build a model of a Native American home. Solidify understanding while engaging critical thinking skills as students evaluate the part of Native American life that appeals most to them.
Native Americans Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Native Americans.
- Teepee-Building Partner Activity
- Native Americans Practice Worksheet
- Native American themed Word Search
- Native American themed totem pole coloring page
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.