Help young students differentiate between needs and wants with our Needs and Wants Lesson Plan. Students will understand fundamental differences, as well as appropriate prioritization of needs and wants. Leverage creative imagination, as well as analytical and critical thinking skills as students articulate their individual needs versus wants..
Needs and Wants Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Needs and Wants
- Needs and Wants Practice Worksheets
- Needs and Wants Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!