Introduce the concept of nouns to young students with our Nouns (Grades 1-3) Lesson Plan, which prepares students to define noun, common and proper noun, and distinguish between a person, place, or thing. Generalize noun recognition and encourage idea sharing as student discuss their favorite nouns.
Nouns Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Nouns.
- Nouns Cut and Paste Activity
- Nouns Practice Worksheet
- Nouns Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!