Solidify number awareness with our Number Lines Lesson Plan as students define and correctly use a number line for adding, subtracting and skip-counting. This interactive lesson stimulates the sensory systems with the practical application of creating an accurate number line with construction paper and other supplies, while it reinforcing understanding of how to use a number line to solve math problems.
Number Lines Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Number Lines
- Number Lines Practice Worksheets
- Number Lines Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!