Navigate the oceans with our Oceans of the World Lesson Plan. This visually engaging lesson informs young students with the definition of “ocean”, as well as identifies and lists some facts of the five oceans of the world, and locates the oceans on a world map. Engage analytical skills as students compare the breadth, depth and vastness of the oceans of our world with that of space to ponder which scientists may know more about – oceans or space.
Oceans of the World Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Oceans of the World.
- Oceans of the World Map Activity
- Oceans of the World Matching Practice Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!