In this lesson students will learn how to determine what an odd and even number is. Our comprehensive lesson will reinforce vocabulary and give students examples of even and odd numbers. Students will practice finding and classifying odd and even numbers.
Odd or Even Objects Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Odd or Even Objects
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Odd or Even Objects
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!