Our comprehensive lesson on Order of operations will introduce students to the correct producers in completing equations. In this lesson students will be able to apply order of operations to mathematical expressions. From getting dressed to comprehensive algorithms, the order of operations can be applied to the majority of every day life.
Order of Operations Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Order of Operations.
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Order of Operations.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!