Our Ordinal Numbers Lesson Plan prepares students to identify, use, and write the words for ordinal numbers. This lesson includes experiential learning activities that engage young students in interaction to match assigned ordinal numbers with the corresponding words. Students build and reinforce vocabulary that will impact their reading comprehension and written expression.
Ordinal Numbers Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Ordinal Numbers, Nominal Numbers, Cardinal Numbers, etc
- Ordinal Numbers Game/Activity Page
- Ordinal Numbers Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades K-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!