Introduce the concept of personality traits to young students with our Personality Traits Lesson Plan. This informative lesson prepares students to identify examples of personality traits, and recognize the traits in a character from a story or book. Generalize understanding of the concept and engage analytical skills as students consider the similarities in behavior and language of people they know with the same personality traits.
Personality Traits Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Personality Traits.
- Personality Traits Practice Worksheet
- Personality Traits Activity Worksheet
- Personality Traits Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!