Without a way to give value to numbers, they would just be a random collection of digits. In this lesson students will be able to read and write numbers using place values with rational numbers. Students will practice problems with and without decimals.
Place Value System Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Place Value System
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Place Value System
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!