Our visually engaging Point of View Lesson Plan prepares students to define, identify, compare, and contrast the point of view of a story or other reading selection. The interactive lesson also develops writing skills as students will be able to write using different points of view. Generalize understanding as students contemplate in which point of view they would want their life story to be written.
Point of View Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Point of View.
- Point of View Mini-Story Activity
- Point of View Practice Worksheet
- Point of View Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!