Introduce the concepts and terminology of points and lines with our engaging Points and Lines Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson prepares students to identify, name, and draw points, lines, line segments, rays, and perpendicular and parallel lines, as well as identify these in two-dimensional figures.
Points and Lines Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Points and Lines.
- Points and Lines Labeling Activity
- Points and Lines Practice Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!