Our Prepositional Phrases Lesson Plan expands writing skills as students will be able to identify and use prepositional phrases, write a story using prepositional phrases, and explain the difference between adverb and adjective prepositional phrases. Ample opportunity and examples to solidify understanding and engage in collaborative learning to reinforce concepts.
Prepositional Phrases Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Create prepositional phrases in class activity
- Underline the prepositional phrases practice worksheet
- Adverb vs Adjective prepositional phrase homework assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!