Our Protagonist Lesson Plan equips students to define a protagonist and identify examples from a story, movie, or TV show. The students will be able to write a short story which includes an protagonist, and understand that some characters evolve into protagonists over time with the help of antagonists. Generalize understanding as students identify the protagonist from their favorite story, movie or TV show.
Protagonist Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about understanding Protagonists in stories
- Identify the Protagonist, Why, and Antagonist of the story practice worksheet
- Protagonist Short Story Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!