After successfully completing and studying the materials included in our Pushing and Pulling Lesson Plan, students will be able to define force and identify the difference between pushing and pulling, as well as have practical understanding to give examples of each. This interactive lesson develops analytical and critical thinking skills with practical, real-world examples.
Pushing and Pulling Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Pushing and Pulling
- Pushing and Pulling Practice Worksheets
- Pushing and Pulling Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!