Your students already understand how to measure and collect data, and now they need to learn how to work with that data. The lesson discusses dependent and independent variables and how they relate. Students also work on creating graphs using their collected data. Several examples and activity sheets are included with the lesson. Independent practice sheets, suggested homework assignments, and a quiz to use for assessment are included with the lesson. The lesson will be most effective when used in conjunction with other lessons related to data collection and graphing.
Quantitative Relationships Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Quantitative Relationships
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Quantitative Relationships
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!