Our visually engaging and interactive Rainforests Lesson Plan presents students with the definition of a rainforest, as well as the characteristics and the living things of a rainforest. This lesson engages creativity while strengthening research skills as student investigate the animals of a rainforest, as well as builds confidence with opportunities for class presentation.
Rainforests Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Rainforests
- Rainforests Practice Worksheets
- Rainforests Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!