Ratios and rates are used every day not only in mathematics, but at the store, in the car, in your kitchen, and on vacations! So, it is very important to understand how to use them in different real world situations. There are many ways to solve ratio, rate, and proportion problems.
Ratio and Rate Reasoning Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Ratio and Rate Reasoning
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Ratio and Rate Reasoning
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!