Clocks, Calculators and phones, many things in life have numbers on them and even more thing need to be counted. In this lesson students will be able to read and write numerals through 120 as well as count objects up to 120. This is one of the most important and useful tools to have in your tool box.
Read and Write Numerals Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Read and Write Numerals
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Read and Write Numerals.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-2 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!