Using our Read Write to 1000 Lesson Plan, students will be able to read and write numerical values from 0 to 1000 in word, numeral, and expanded form. With ample demonstration, resources and group activity, students understand variable placement in equations, as well as how to determine the number of digits given numbers and the significance of varying digits.
Read Write to 1000 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Read Write to 1000.
- Hands on homework activities giving students the ability to read and write numerical values from 0 to 1000 in word, numeral, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!