Our Reading Comprehension Lesson Plan enables students to define reading comprehension and use reading comprehension skills to understand given content. With ample opportunity for ideas sharing and generalization of learned concepts, students develop awareness of what reading comprehension is while strengthening their own reading comprehension skills.
Reading Comprehension Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about characters
- Reading Comprehension Activity Page – Describing Pictures.
- Reading Comprehension practice worksheet
- Comprehend the Story Homework Assignment
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!