Our Recycling Lesson Plan examines what it means to recycle, identifies common items that are recycled, and lists the three steps to successful recycling. With the experiential learning opportunities in this lesson, students understand how to sort recyclable material and solidify understanding of the concept of recycling.
Recycling Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Recycling
- Create something new – In-class Recycling Activity
- Recycling terms homework assignment
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!