The lesson introduces students to the concept of using repeated addition to demonstrate multiplication. The lesson provides several illustrated examples showing how to use this process to solve multiplication problems. The lesson can be used in conjunction with other lessons related to multiplication, and would be especially useful for students just beginning to multiply.
Relate Addition & Multiplication Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Relate Addition & Multiplication
- Hands-on homework activities giving students plenty of practice
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!