The lesson introduces students to the various world religions with a focus on the major religions. Many students do not realize how many different religions and beliefs people throughout the world hold and practice, and that different cultures sometimes dictate the religion for an area of the world. The definition of religion and the spread of religion is also discussed. The lesson may be used with other world history related lessons.
Religions of the World Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Religions of the World
- Hands-on homework activities about Religions of the World
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 5-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!