Our Reptiles and Mammals Lesson Plan introduces facts that enables students to compare and contrast facts and information about reptiles and mammals. Students will also be able to name some reptiles and mammals. Generalize understanding by encouraging group discussion on the mammals and/or reptiles some students may have as pets.
Reptiles and Mammals Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages
- Mammal and Reptile Fact Pages
- Reptile/Mammal Activity Pages
- Reptile/Mammal Puzzle Activity
- Homework Assignment
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!