Reinforce the concept of rounding with our Rounding Decimals/Money Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson provides ample practice for students to solidify rounding decimals and money to tenths, hundredths, dollars, and cents. Generalize understanding with real-world application as students apply rounding to the cost of their favorite food.
Rounding decimals/money Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Rounding decimals/money.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining how to round decimals and money.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-5 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!