Conduct a simple experiment and introduce the scientific method with our interactive Scientific Method Lesson Plan. This hands-on lesson prepares students to define, explain, and use the scientific method in a simple experiment that provides experiential learning while solidifying understanding.
Scientific Method Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Scientific Method.
- Scientific Method Activity Worksheet
- Scientific Method Practice Worksheet
- Scientific Method Homework Worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 3-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!