Introduce the basic parts of a sentence and writing complete sentences with our Sentence Basics Lesson Plan. Students build on incomplete sentences as a foundation for learning sentence basics. Then, to generalize their understanding, students apply their knowledge about the parts of a sentence to their written expression.
Sentence Basics Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Sentence Basics
- Sentence Basics Practice Worksheets
- Sentence Basics Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grade 1 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!