Our Sentence Types Lesson Plan is ideal to prepare young students to identify and use the four types of sentences: declarative (statement), imperative (command), exclamatory (emotion), interrogative (question). With interactive activities, students have ample practice to distinguish the sentence types and solidify understanding.
Sentence Types Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Sentence Types
- Sentence Types Practice Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!