Develop reading comprehension with our Settings Lesson Plan as students learn to define setting and identify the setting of a story, including the time, place, mood, etc. Improve written expression and encourage creative writing as students craft their own story and strengthen presentation confidence by allowing students to share their stories with the class.
Settings Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Settings.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on determining the definition of settings, identifying the setting of a story, etc.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!