Introduce your students to the continents with our hands-on Seven Continents Lesson Plan. This interactive lesson engages students as they learn facts about the seven continents and location of each continent on a world map. Generalize understanding and engage creative imagination as students consider which other continent they may enjoying living on.
Seven Continents Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Seven Continents.
- Seven Continents Map Activity
- Seven Continents Practice Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!