Introduce the definition of a simple machine with our Simple Machines Lesson Plan. After successfully completing and studying the included materials, the students will be able to identify the six different types of simple machines, as well as name examples. Generalize understanding and engage analytical skills by challenging students to identify real-world examples in their environment and to explain the work it helps to do.
Simple Machines Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Simple Machines
- Simple Machines Practice Worksheets
- Simple Machines Word Problem worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 1-4 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!