Our Skip Counting 5, 10, 100 Lesson Plan equips students to understand and apply methods of skip counting with 5, 10, and 100. With practical application to problem solving, students employ skip counting to count the number of fingers of all the students in the class. Students engage their sensory system with the use of manipulatives to reinforce skip counting by 10s and 5s and leverage peer learning as students practice skip counting in pairs.
Skip Counting 5,10,100 Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Skip Counting 5,10,100.
- Hands on homework activities giving students practice on applying methods of skip counting.
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 2-3 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!