Our interactive Solids, Liquids and Gases Lesson Plan demonstrates the difference in how molecules make up solids, liquids, and gases. As an outcome of this lesson, students will be able to list characteristics of solids, liquids, and gases. The engaging, hands-on water and penny activity demonstrates the attractive bonding properties of water and engages the sensory system while developing concept imagery.
Solids, Liquids, and Gases Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Lesson Content Pages
- Get to Know Solids, Liquids, and Gases Activity Page
- Get to Know Solids, Liquids, and Gases Journal Page
- Identify Solids, Liquids, and Gases Homework Assignment
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!