Our interactive Spanish-American War Lesson Plan explores the events and reasoning that led to the Spanish-American War, the main events and people of the war, and the results and impact of the war across the world. This lesson engages and develops both analytical and critical thinking skills.
Spanish-American War Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about the Spanish-American War
- Spanish-American War Practice Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!