Students have been spelling words since Kindergarten, whether correctly or incorrectly, and have been exposed to many strategies to help them with spelling. Here is an additional lesson to help students become better spellers. With the use of texting, spell checks, and other modern technology, knowing how to spell words may seem to be less a priority than in the past. However, spelling words correctly leads to effective communication.
Spelling Correctly Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about helpful hints to Spelling Correctly
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on Spelling Correctly
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grades 4-6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!