Once your students have a handle on statistics, it is time for them to learn more specific methods of interpreting statistical data. The lesson goes over vocabulary and concepts such as variability, range, interquartile range, and outliers. It also spends time going over how to interpret this data from various types of graphs. Practice sheets, suggested homework, and a quiz for assessment are included with the lesson.
Statistical Variability Lesson Plan Includes:
- Full Teacher Guidelines with Creative Teaching Ideas
- Instructional Content Pages about Statistical Variability
- Hands-on homework activities giving students practice on comparing and contrasting Statistical Variability
- Answer Keys
- Common Core State Standards
- Many Additional Links and Resources
- Built for Grade 6 but can be adapted for other grade levels.
*Note: These lessons are PDF downloads. You will be directed to the download once you checkout. Clarendon Learning resources are FREE, we rely 100% on donations to operate our site. Thank you for your support!